Our core business is bridging the "sales gap" between Canadian suppliers and Mexican customers
Information & Support
• In-market technical services
• Competitive intelligence
• Strategic plans & advice
• Negotiating on your behalf
• Partnership development
• Regulations and logistics
You will receive opportunities to generate new sales, find partners or suppliers, and get a strong ROI - at low risk or demand on your time or in house resources.
What Do You Get?
1. Your Office in Mexico, cost shared among a oosmall and exclusive group of other suppliers
2. A true local in-market presence in Mexico that ooMexican customers are now demanding
3. Ongoing sales calls, customer support, and oorelationship building with your customers and oosuppliers, targeted especially for you
4. Access to our extensive network, contacts, oocustomer base, resources, after-sale ooservice, and experience doing business oosuccessfully in Mexico
5. A continuous stream of Requests for ooQuotation, with personal followup at oocustomers' facilities and market intelligence oosent back to you
6. Constant feedback and advice on strategies ooand tactics to utilize for your success
7. Monthly written status reports, plus oocomprehensive quarterly reports presented ooto you personally at your office to keep you ooinformed about exactly what is happening on oothe ground in Mexico.
Mexico Sales Cluster
Professional in-market sales & customer support
services that give you a true presence in Mexico.
Get an on-the-ground presence in Mexico.
Join our team.
Time Frame: 4-6 weeks, one-off project
You will gain a clear picture of how you stand in Mexico, what your options are, and a full set of recommendations. And we can execute your plan for you too.
What Do We Do For You?
1. Visit you personally to discuss your specific ooobjectives, target customer / supplier profile, oovalue proposition, and competitive edge
2. Utilize our databases and extensive network ooto identify the right target customers / oosuppliers for you in Mexico, and contact them oodirectly to set up personal visits with them
3. Visit 8-10 targets personally to obtain direct oofeedback and quote opportunities
4. Analyze your market, competitors, and aatrends in your unique market segment
5. Generate a customized report for you oocontaining all the information we gathered, ooplus a SWOT analysis, a set of alternatives, ooand recommendations for next steps
6. Present the report personally to you and ooyour management team in a debriefing oomeeting at your office
A fast, inexpensive, low risk way to discover
if the Mexican market is right for you.
Get an Opportunity Analysis.
for your company.
Your Eyes, Ears, Strategic Partner, and In-Market Presence in Mexico
Sourcing & Supply
• Supplier search in Mexico
• Assessment & evaluation
• Facility & equipment review
• Audit of quality systems
• Securing quotations
• Management assessment
Call us. We'll share our experience with you. Free.
3. Ready to find new
customers and get sales results in Mexico?
Time Frame: 2-4 weeks to kickoff
Commitment: 1 year, then you decide on how to continue
For companies who don't want to miss out on the ongoing automotive and manufacturing boom in Mexico - but need to know more about if/how you can compete before making a larger commitment.
Contáctanos para aumentar tu productividad ahora:
Tel. +52 1 461 610 43 37
In-Market Sales Force
• Your physical presence in Mexico
• More customers, sales, and profits
• Continuous quote opportunities
• Personal visits and followup
• Trade show presence
• Referrals through our network
Call us. We can set you up properly. At low cost and risk.
4. Should you establish your own facility in Mexico?
1. Thinking about it, but not ready to
take action yet?
You already know that you need to be in Mexico. But you may lack the time, experience, Spanish capability, customer base and network to do it yourself.
We can do it all for you.
Thinking about entering the booming Mexican market, but still not sure how?
Below are four ways we help you:
2. Want to discover
for sure if you have an opportunity in Mexico?